- Do you know who you truly are?
- Do your friends and family knows who you really are?
- Does the world knows who you are and what you are really after?
If the answer is no, or you are not really sure then You need to be more you!
If you are not expressing who you are and what you want in life that’s personal caging of your soul and your potential!… that silence is painful and steals your energy. You can’t expect people to support you, to give you more responsiblity, more exciting opportunities, more love, if you don’t show who you truly are.
It is time to tell people what you desire, what you’re passionate about and how do you feel, even if they don’t like it or if they don’t believe in you.
Some people won’t like it, they won’t get it but on the other side we have only one life, so chase your real dream! You will find thousands of real friends in the journey, supporters who will get it.
But what if my dream is too big-crazy-risky-confusing. What if I fail?
- Trust your intuition.
- Start accepting the unknown and trust your ability to figure things out.
- Rejection is part of the process. You’ll get better with time, just keep going with the confidence to share your real thoughts, feelings, desires, needs.
- Remember that the world needs your unique gift, your ideas, your real art.
- Take the risk and start today (I just launched this blog today! so start your own thing now).
- If you don’t try it, you’ll live with regrets.
- Stay focused and trust yourself.
Repeat after me:
Today I will be more ____(your name)____.
Thank you for reading this post! Receive a weekly email of happiness and love joining my newsletter here.
I’m happy to read your comments at email@example.com.